SAY GOODBYE TO WARM AIR AND WELCOME A COOL BREEZE!
Our Window Seal stops warm air flowing from AC coming back in your room, so your living room, your office, your bedroom cools down quicker and stays cooler for longer. Enjoy the high quality material of the window seal for many hot summers to come. The window seal is water repellent and protects rain from entering your home when you left the window open.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE - HASSLE FREE INSTALLATION
WATER REPELLENT AND HIGHEST MATERIAL QUALITY
- The window seal repels moisture and protects against rain
- The zippers are high quality incorporated into the material
- The loop tape is sewn tightly to the window seal
WHICH IS THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MY WINDOW?
- Calculate the perimeter of your window
- Choose the window seal size that is longer and closer to your perimeter.
E.g. a+b+c+d = 380 cm, the right size is 400 cm
IDENFITY THE RIGHT SIDES OF THE WINDOW SEAL
- Lay the cloth window seal flat on a table
- Curved part is BLUE, the wider side of the window seal
- Straight part is GREEN, the narrow side
- RED Dot indicates the middle of the window seal
Fit Your Window Seal Perfectly
INSTALL THE WINDOW SEAL
- Start from matching the middle of the narrow side GREEN to the window handle (RED DOTS)
- Stick wide side BLUE to the window frame
- Stick narrow side GREEN to the window casement
- Close the window and make sure the window seal isn't clamped
INSERT THE HOSE...
- Open the window slightly
- Pinch air hose by using the zipper
- Lock the hose using the cable tie provided
...OR TWO HOSES!
There are two zippers provided for a second hoses, using the cable tie provided
SUITABLE FOR MANY WINDOW TYPES!
ALTERNATIVE WAY OF HOOK TAPE APPLICATION
- For certain window types and window corners can it be better to install the hook tape on the side of the window casement. This way the window can still be closed when the window seal is installed. IF YOUR WINDOW HAS A SPECIAL SHAPE AND THE WINDOW SHOULD NOT CLOSE EASILY WHEN THE WINDOW SEAL IS INSTALLED CAN YOU SIMPLY REMOVE THE WINDOW SEAL FROM THE HOOK TAPE OF THE WINDOW CASEMENT AND CLOSE THE WINDOW
- Another tip is to stick the hook tape on the outer edge of your window frame. This allows you to open and close your window effortlessly