Ingenious in design, soil blockers compress the growing medium to form blocks that hold their shape. These blocks can then be seeded or transplanted into. This offers many benefits to the grower:
• Eliminates the need for plastic trays
• Decreases likelihood of transplants becoming rootbound, as increased air flow between blocks "air prunes" roots
• Creates healthier, more vigorous transplants due to oxygenated roots
• Reduces transplant shockFeatures
• Makes 4 tall blocks with dibbled depressions for holding seeds
• Blocks measure 2" x 2" x 2"
• Weight: 1.5 lb.